This is just something I tried from a cookbook the other night. Very simple to make and doesn’t take long at all. I had to cook mine longer than the recipe instructs because my chicken pieces were thicker. This made the sauce fall apart a little bit but it was still very tasty. This comes from a cookbook that uses about 5 or 6 ingredients or less in each recipe. Fabulously easy.
Makes 2 servings
- 2 chicken breast halves
- 1 can Campbell’s Tomato Soup
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning OR dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 & 1/2 c. cooked pasta with salt (about 1 & 1/2 c. uncooked)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place chicken in shallow baking dish.
- Mix soup, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Spoon over chicken and bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Sprinkle cheese over chicken.
- Remove chicken, stir sauce, and serve over pasta.