WH cooked the other night! I love it when he cooks because he is so cute about it and always checks with me before doing certain things. It’s an opportunity for me to have some expertise. Usually WH is really confident and sure of himself (which I love), but it’s nice from time to time when he’s asking the questions and I get to be the one giving directions. 😉
He chose a recipe from the back of the Bisquick box — some chicken fingers which turned out really delicious. He also made some frozen tater tots and bagged salad – a complete meal. He’s so fabulous.
Ultimate Chicken Fingers
- 1 lb. chicken breasts or chicken tenders cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 2/3 c. Bisquick mix
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Line cookie sheet with foil & spray with cooking spray(unless you have our awesome sheets).
- In resealable plastic bag, mix Bisquick mix, cheese, salt and paprika.
- Dip chicken strips into egg and place in bag.
- Seal bag and shake to coat.
- Place chicken on cookie sheet.
- Drizzle butter over chicken.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until no longer pink, turning halfway through.
Source: [Bisquick box]