Mandy of Home with Mandy tagged me! I’m supposed to share 7 weird/random facts about myself so here goes:
1. I have a weird interest in vampires. I love Underworld and Underworld: Evolution. I also have a huge obsession with the Twilight books and movie. I read the 4 books in about one week and though I’ve only see the movie once, I’m dying to see it like 15 million times. I’m just really fascinated by vampires.
2. I’m a really picky eater. Although I try new things on my blog, the recipes are often a huge step out of my comfort zone. When I go to restaurants I always get the same things and I’m really averse to trying new things unless I’m doing the cooking. I’m getting better, but there are still times when I just want a plain old cheeseburger or chicken tenders.
3. Speaking of cheeseburgers, I only like ketchup on my cheeseburgers. If I have to, I can eat the toppings like mustard, onions, lettuce, tomatoes, etc, but I really prefer just ketchup.
4. I don’t like scary/suspense/horror movies. I can’t watch them and refuse to do so. They keep me up at night and I can’t stop thinking about them no matter what. Even if I watch an episdoe of CSI where the plot is about an intruder or something, I can’t go to bed iwthout first checking all the rooms, closets, and showers to be sure no one is there. I’m a total wimp when it comes to the scary stuff.
5. I love office supplies. Post it notes, highlighters, labels, file folders, paperclips… you name it. I love them. I could go nuts in Office Max. I think it’s because I like to organize things and make them look nice, but it’s still strange.
6. I can’t swim. I never really learned how. It’s not like I don’t know what to do in a pool or the ocean or whatever, but I was never on the swim team or anything like that… I probably couldn’t rescue anyone.
7. I’ve never broken a bone. The only thing I’ve been to the hospital for is to have my tonsils removed. My brother and sister have both been rushed to the ER and gotten stitches, but not me. No broken bones and no stitches… I’m pretty cautious.
So now I’m supposed to tag 7 others:
- Cooking is Medicine
- Sweet Savory Southern
- Cooking This and That
- Joelen’s Culinary Adventures
- Loves To Eat
- Lime In The Coconut
- …and a cookie for dessert