I’m sure you know that it’s difficult to find turkey cutlets in packs of 2. So obviously, after making Turkey Cutlets with Herb Gravy, I would have some turkey leftover. I searched Cooks.com and came across a simple recipe consisting of turkey, potatoes, and cream of chicken soup. I spiced it up a bit by adding broccoli which ended up increasing the cook time from 1 hr. 15 min. to about 1 hr. 35 min. This recipe is deceivingly good. It looks so simple, but gosh it was tasty.
“Souper” Turkey Casserole
Serves 2 to 3
Stuff you need:
- 2 turkey cutlets cut into large chunks
- 3 small red potatoes, sliced in thin disks
- 1 & 1/2 c. broccoli florets
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
What to do with that stuff:
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Quickly brown the turkey in a skillet.
- Place in a casserole dish.
- Cover with potato disks.
- Spread broccoli on top of potatoes.
- Add can of soup to the dish.
- Cover and bake for 1 hr. 15 minutes.