#1. Melon. What’s your favorite kind?
Have to be honest, not a huge melon fan. I’d have to go with watermelon if I absolutely had to choose.
#2. Orange citrus. What’s your favorite – oranges, nectarines, navel oranges, tangerines, etc.
Mmm, oranges. I especially love the smell of oranges and orange juice dripping down my chin.
#3. Oreos. What kind is your favorite? (Don’t eat Oreos? What about olives?)
OMG I cannot tell you how much I LOVE Oreos. Please see this post for details. Oreos are my weakness, really they are. If I had to choose between Oreos and my fiance, well I’d probably choose my fiance, but it would be a tough call.
#4. Pot pie. Share a recipe. (No pot pie recipe? What about a casserole or some other hot meal you bake?)
I’ve never made a pot pie although my fiance has requested it. Here’s a recipe for Chicken Divan that my mom makes. I haven’t baked it in a long time, but this might be the inspiration I need.
Stuff you need:
- 4 or 5 chicken breasts, cooked and cut into chunks
- 2 bunches fresh broccoli, cooked crisp
- 1 1/2 c. mayo
- 1 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 3 cans cream of chicken mushroom soup
- 2-3 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 c. Italian bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
What to do with that stuff:
- Arrange broccoli in bottom of large baking dish.
- Place chicken pieces on top.
- Combine sauce ingredients and pour over top.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Combine bread crumbs and butter and sprinkle over dish.
- Bake uncovered 30 to 45 minutes at 350 degrees.