This recipe wins the SUPER FAST, SUPER EASY award hands down.
You cook in the microwave and it takes less than 10 minutes.
It was a fabulous side to steak and roasted potato fries (revisited!)
- 1 9 oz. box frozen asparagus cuts
- 1 c. sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parm
- Place asparagus in microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on high 2 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except Parm.
- Microwave 2 to 4 minutes longer, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated.
- Sprinkle with Parm before serving.